e-letter

Attention,

I know this mail will come to you as a suprise but,I made up my mind to send it anyway.

My name is Mr.Anthony Eke.
Due to several spam mails these days people are really scared of doing business on line .In view of this I am only being careful in my mail with the hope that it will get to you in goodfaith.

I want to sample your opinion and know whether you can assist me in a business that can be of mutual benefit to us.If you  know that you can assist me,I will like you to respond to this mail so that I give you an overview of the transaction.

Sincerely,

Mr.Anthony Eke.

ez2www.com Metasearch the Invisible Web. Sign up now for your FREE email at http://ez2www.com.