WOW! GREAT Package!!!

I can hardly type for tears of joy! In my 7-8 years of using Linux
(exclusively for the last 5), it's rare for any program to jump out and
impress me as much!

I upgraded my copy of Evolution last week, hand searched and hand
installed 20 rpm's (and broke Evolution, Gnome, Gaim... taking only a
mere 5 hours out of my life from start to recovery).

I installed Gabber today (saw your package on Fresh Rpms and installed
it first) and had a running copy of Gabber (the latest version) in less
then 2 MINUTES and I had already spent 25 min trying to get all the
packages necessary to compile the source.

WOW, great program, great work, and THANKS for writing it!!!

-Ron Atkins