apt-get update - problem

Hello!

     Sorry,  to  bother  you,  but  I'm  not  sure where to write this
information.

I executed:
        apt-get update

then i got few package-lists, and at the end of job, APT wrote:

Reading Package Lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occured while processing xsidplay (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.pl.debian.org_pub_debian_dists_testing_main_binary-i386_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

The same at another machine of mine:

Reading Package Lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occured while processing wterm (NewVersion2)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.pl.debian.org_pub_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i386_Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

The only difference is distribution type: testing/unstable.
If  ftp.pl.debian.org  is  a  mirror  to  main server then I think the
problem is more widely spread than in Poland...

How to skip this, or where to write, to fix this problem?

Thanks for your time, and hope to read from you. :)

--
Adam Gertner,  NewPoint

http://www.newpoint.pl
mailto: mail@newpoint.pl