Do you run to post office? Try printing stamps!

...  The Postal Service Review - August 25, 2003   ...

Usable postage printed from printer.
Limited time, take a look at
this postage printing trial.

Enjoy the ease of postage printing

See for yourself why this is the leading service
for buying and printing postage online. We are giving
you 80 credits just to try this!

http://incsports.com/lease/consumereview/20030825/

SAVE TIME 24/7 access - avoid lines at the Post Office

Start your stamps printing Trial - no obligations,
cancel anytime! 80 credits given.

http://incsports.com/lease/consumereview/20030825/

Services Information

We focus on providing the right solutions to our
users. If you'd rather not receive future announce-
ment, you may sign out at:
http://incsports.com/unreg/?cusid=consumereview310892
You have to click and enter your e-mail to cancel
completely. Forwarded e-mail is NOT recognized
by the system. The info featured in this
email is the responsibility of the
content organizer, The Postal Service Monthly.

This message was sent to the
following email user:
trc0825.consumereview.apt@packages.debian.org

IncSports News Hosting(C) 2003. All rights reserved.