House plans - Back office potential

Hello,
my name is Peter and I saw your name on the internet.
We produce house plans in Australia for realestate people and am interested in getting a cost from you to produce these for us.
We need to get a very competitive cost so we can hopefully secure most of the work. I have attached a sample of a floor plan that we would require and can accept Autocad files (no problems).
We would send you a  faxed or emailed hand drawing with the measurements and need the end result to look similar to the one we have sent you.
Can you please get back to us with how much you would charge (Australian Dollars) for the end result.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Peter

Peter Tyers
Mobile - +61 412 193787