BENEFIT

Hello dear good friend:

This message come from my humble self Charles Taylor, now the ex president of Liberia.

I got particular on the Internet and I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial relationship if you can be of great support in my quest to invest in your country using you as a front and I believe you will also benefit greatly if you accept this proposal.

Fortunately, I lodged my consignment (fund) worth $32.8 million cash with one of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) accredited Security Company for safekeeping, and to be shipped to Europe for my personal investment plan.

Recently, the Security company contacted me via E-mail that delivery of these consignment (fund) has overdue to be delivered.

 Due to the current situation in my country and concerning the European Union vendettas towards me hence I seek your assistance to make claim of this consignment (fund) for the purpose of investment as intended.

My family is currently based in Nigeria on a political asylum I am assuring you that this money personally belong to me and that this business is risk free.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to make claim from Security company I propose a commission of 10% (Ten Percent) of the total sum to you for the expected services and assistance, while 5% of the total fund will be earmarked for envisaged expenses.

Your urgent response is highly needed, and also knowing fully well my profile i will appreciate if you keep this matter confidential, while I await your prompt response.

Best regards.
Charles Taylor