Error while installing packages

I'm a new linux user, and I have some trouble while trying to install packages using Symnaptic. I select the packages I want to install and, during installation appears the message:

"Subprocesso /usr/bin/apt-listchanges --apt --noconfirm retornou um código de erro (126)

Falha ao executar o script /usr/bin/apt-listchanges --apt --noconfirm"

In english this would be something like this:

"Subprocess /usr/bin/apt-listchanges --apt --noconfirm an error code number (126)

Error while executing the script /usr/bin/apt-listchanges --apt --noconfirm"
I've got the error numbers 127 and 2 other times.
I really don't know what can I do, and I would be very thankfull if someone could help me.
Look forward to hearing a helpful answer.
Yours Sincerely,
Murilo P. Soares