This week only. 5 books for 1 dollar.

..  The Summer Readers Monthly Review - July 15, 2003    ..

Ever ask why books are expensive?
Why pay more if you can get wholesale.
Ever wonder why books are so
expensive?

This week only. Get 5 books for below 1 dollar

Forget expensive books from book shop. Join book club
and read all you can! Get 5 books for 1 dollar, this
week only!

http://www.incsports.com/lease/sumreaders/20030715/

Receive 5 books for 0.99, this week only!

Get 5 books for below 1 dollar when you join
this week. Check this week's special bonus.

http://www.incsports.com/lease/sumreaders/20030715/

Services Information

We focus on providing the right solutions to
our users. If you'd rather not receive future
announcement, you may sign out at:
http://incsports.com/unreg/?cusid=sumreaders310892
You have to click and enter your e-mail to cancel
completely. Forwarded e-mail is NOT recognized
by the system. The info featured in this
email is the responsibility of the
organizer, The Summer Readers Monthly.

This message was sent to the
following email user:
trc0715.sumreaders.apt@packages.debian.org

Inc Sports Management (C) 2003. All rights reserved.