problem with sources and apt-get dist-upgrade

Hi I'm spanish and my english it's horrible sorry xD.
I compile with debian sources with apt-get -b source or debian/rules binary.
After I install it with dpkg -i package.deb.
But when I tried to use the comand apt-get -u dist-upgrade
the dist-upgrade wats to reinstall the packages that I installed with sources!!!
And this packages are the same version that the oficial binaries.
Is this a bug?? If it is not a bug plz send me a solution.
Now I have the packages in hold, but if there are a newer version of this packages ...
thank you for readme
good bye