repository generator

(I'm guessing from the address that this is a mailing list; I'm not on
it.  If anyone finds this interesting, reply direct.)

Hi.  I end up with heaps  of hand-cobbled debs (mostly cvs builds).  I
wanted to use them with apt, so  I hacked up a script that generates a
simple repository  from a dirful  of debs (to  use as a file:  line in
sources.list).  It know works good enough to be cron'd.

You've probably got a dozen each, but if you care i'll mail it.

-trent