Do You Use PowerPoint? You'll Love This...

[!To!]

Power Movies: Royalty-Free Footage for PowerPoint

http://www.powermovies.com

Presenting an awesome collection of royalty-free full motion movies for use
in your PowerPoint presentations.

Get the edge over the competition to make your presentation stand out from
the pack!

This package contains two (2) CD-ROMs of movies covering virtually every
subject: space, time lapse, military, marine life, 3D animations, corporate/business, world locations, promotions, and so much more!

Each movie imports easily into PowerPoint. For more information and to order.

Go Here: http://www.powermovies.com

Shipping is included via first class US Air Mail. For overnight FedEx please
supply your FedEx number with your order, or e-mail us and we will add
$20.00 for overnight FedEx on our account.  FedEx orders must be received by
6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

This e-mail is being sent to members of an "opt-in" e-mail list; if you have received this e-mail in error please accept our apologies.  This e-mail is being sent only once

If you no longer wish to receive our promotions then please send an email to: tallrhe@cs.com and you will never receive another.