10 days to go. Santa Dollar last minute delivery.

~~  Freizers Member Services December 15 2002  ~~

Don't miss the only holiday entry this year.
10 days to go before holiday, you can still
do your shopping on time.

Christmas Top Gift Item

Enter 2002/2003 sweeps, bring home $25K in New Year.
http://www.bay6com.com/client/freizers/20021215/

Holiday Surprises & sweeps

Grab a gift at no cost, enter sweeps.
http://www.bay6com.com/client/freizers/20021215/

---     Holiday Top Gift Item / $25k Drawings         ---

Receive your special gift from Santa Claus, North Pole.
Enter here:
http://www.bay6com.com/client/freizers/20021215/

Your Member Service Information

Our goal is to provide only the best selection of
quality offers. We hope you enjoyed receiving
this message. However, if you'd rather not receive
future message from us, please visit the
logout page at:
http://www.bay6com.com/unsub/?hostid=freizers310892
The products and/or services advertised in this email
are the sole responsibility of the offer originator,
the EBAYERS and/or FREIZERS owners.

Please note that this message was sent to the
following e-mail address logon:
CID: trk021215.freizers.apt@packages.debian.org

(c) 2002 bay6com Communications. All rights reserved.