Woody Packages do not contain Task information anymore

Hello,

I am not sure what would be the most appropriote place to send this
mail, so please forward it wherever you want.

I have noticed that since today (?), the Packages files for Woody
do not contain any "Task: " entries anymore. Is this related to the
3.0r1 release? As a result, installation with tasksel is broken.
Is this a global (and rather serious I'd say) debian distribution
bug, or did the tasks mechanism change in a way that tasksel does
not work anymore the way it used to?

Maarten