Problem concerning bug #85419

Dear Maintainer of apt-package.
I've a problem when working with apt-*

For example: apt-get remove xxx i receive the following error.
Reading Package Lists... Error!
E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occured while processing php3 (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/dpkg/status
E: Unable to write mmap - msync (14 Bad address)
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

I deleted the files under /var/cache/apt and tried an apt-get update but
this failed.
My apt version is 0.3.19 and my sources.list looks like this:

deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-
free
deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-
free

There's enough diskspace on my drive.
I thought the bug nr. (see subject) deals with this problem but i couldn't
find a solution.
I already asked in the debian-users mailinglist, but there was nobody who
could help me.
I hope that you might give me a hint on how to solve this problem.
Do you need more information?
If so please tell me.

Thanks in advance!

---