New Marketing Communication

Title: Hassan Gad For Marketing Communications

Hassan Gad For Marketing Communications

16 Mohamed Abdou St.,Barkok,Gamalia,Cairo,Egypt

Tel-Fax/ +2025108623.. Mobile:+20105302060

E-Mail: hassangad29@hotmail.com

             Pentium1@Misrnet.com.eg

Dear Businessman: Manufacturer-Importer-Exporter

I have the pleasure to inform you that I established a new Marketing office to serve in:-

-knowledge management Services

-Marketing Communications

-Finding New Business opertunities and partners

-Advertising and promotion

-Investment Development Services

I have good contacts points with European Marketing Communication Offices, both of us ready to help your Co./Est. for Marketing and finding new markets for your products-commodities or your services.

Also I received a positive replies from the following Companies if you want to deal with do not hesitate to call me for arranging contact with you and them :-

-          Perfume Glass – China

-          Canned Food and Beverages – Taiwan

-          FM and Tv  transmitters-Iran

-          Military and Casual Shoes- Egypt

-          Electronic Vehicle Corrosion Control Device – S.Africa

-          Manufacturer & Exporter of Leather gloves & Garments- Pakistn

-          Pedicure instruments & Sicessors of all storts-Pakistan

-          Vetreniary products ( Vitamines and Anti biotics) Egyptian produre

-          Papers – Egyptian producers

And now after the state permitted to the foreigners to possess the assets in Egypt there are exposed for sale:-

-          some villas in high-class places at Cairo

-           Resorts at Red Sea Area/ Hurghada –Taba and other places

Please if you have the desire to buy something from a.m. items or you have something  for sale and need a buyer for, do not hesitate to call me.

Regards,

Hassan Gad