Re: `Internal error' problem near start of Debian woody upgrade

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Barrie Stott wrote:

> I have no idea what is happening here since none of my Debian
> documentation seems to mention anything about internal errors.

Someone made CD's that have cross-CD dependancies that APT cannot resolve.
I don't know if this is a bug in APT or just very poor CD layout..

You can probably get by with installing a smaller set of things until
you discover which cross-CD dependancy is causing you problems and then
install those by hand - or just use HTTP..