[news] BizarNet: news 11.06.2002 {01}

Hello ! We are very glad to inform you about latest news at BizarNet -
satellite Internet service.

www.bizarnet.ro

- we start our unlimited service
- professional Web Design and Development service
- professional Web Hosting service
- we offer complete Satellite Kit (DVB card with TV recording and
teletext + LNB + 60 cm Satellite Dish) at a very competitive price 140
USD free on board in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We offer discounts for large
orders.
- we offer 40 MB test account for both of our service: BizarNet (pay per
traffic) and Unlimited (unlimited traffic, pay per bandwidth)
- we offering both of our services on Sirius 2 satellite but different PID

Please feel free to contact us regarding any information here.

Regards,
BizarNet Team

Legal notice:
you