Woody apt Broken

Hi,
I don't know exactly where to send this.
I've been installing Debian woody on several machines recently.
Yesterday (March 30) I started running into problems with the
network install. I think there is a relatively new problem with
the apt package. The base installs fine. Then when I reboot and
run tasksel, the sources list points to *potato* instead of woody!
Something has been screwed up badly. It took me several
install attempts to realize what was going on, because in the
past it has gone so smoothly, I don't pay attention anymore to
the messages flying by on the screen. Then on my last try
after choosing tasksel, I noticed "potato" flying by on
my console and thought "Whathef...???" (I had wondered about
the section "junk" on tasksel that I don't remember having
seen before.)
I've not reported problems before and don't belong to any
of the lists, and couldn't figure out the bug reporting system
(sorry, but I'm a mere mortal that happens to use debian a lot).
I sure hope a human reads this soon.  I know how to repair
my install, but if this problem has propogated thru the mirrors,
there's going to be a lot of frustrated folks out there.
Thanks,
Scotty Orr