Re: apt-https pre-final

Hello Matt,

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Matt Pavlovich wrote:

> Great work Tomas!  This will be a very useful feature.

Thanks a lot. But compared to Jason's work it's merely more than a
one-line patch ;-) All praise belongs to him.

> Are there plans to incorporate this patch into APT upstream?

Jason is willing. I'll see how much he dislikes my current attempt at
writing C++ etc. ;-)

But anyway, you won't see the patch in a released apt before release.

PS: I'm not sure you really want to Cc all those people so I'm replying to
    you and APT-hackers only. And I'm also cutting the TOFU (In
    german: Text Oben Fullquote Unten ;-)

     Tomas Pospisek
     sourcepole    -   Linux & Open Source Solutions
     http://sourcepole.com
     Elestastrasse 18,  7310 Bad Ragaz,  Switzerland
     Tel:+41 (81) 330 77 13,  Fax:+41 (81) 330 77 12