Re: _error->Error("func","Text"), apt-https varia

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Tomas Pospisek wrote:

> 1) I'm using:
>
> 	return _error->Errno("ssl","Could not create a ssl structure");
>
>    which is wrong [1], but IMO useful. Should I leave it that way or
>    should I replace it by:

Well, I don't think there is a function called 'ssl', but if there was
then it would right only if errno contained valid stuff.. Otherwise
you'll have to make a sslerror(....); type function to get the
string error code via the means in the ssl library.

> 2) Should a make a new Package/Target apt-https (containing one single
>    binary :-/

I don't know. Can you ask aj? IMHO it's utility is probably going to be
very small, but if openssl is already effectively part of base in sid..