Re: status file

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Yann Dirson wrote:

> Here is bzip2'd /var/lib/dpkg/status for the woody box.

Mm, I had my test env set to use alpha packages, woops.

Two little bugs are fixed now. Bug#1, despite bug #2 it should have just
gone forth and removed python2.1-tk - dodgy or group support, very rare:

Calculating Upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  python-tk python2.1-tk sketch
  liblua4 liblualib4 tix41
108 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 3 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Bug#2, it should not have given up on blt like it did.. This one is
actually more evil and would account for several unfollowedup issues with
OR selections I've heard of:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
  blt8.0
  blt liblua4 liblualib4 tix41
111 packages upgraded, 4 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.