apt https method v2

The https classes are now clean subclasses of the http ones - there's no
trace of any SSL specific stuff in http any more.

	Please check it out and comment.

One other question - while hacking at apt, the many clog's were very
use- and helpful to me to see what's happening "behind the scenes".
Would you mind to keep them in if I'd replace them by s.th. like:

ExcessiveDebug = 1
if(ExcessiveDebug) clog ...

?

Diff is at
http://sourcepole.ch/sources/software/apt_https/apt_0.5.4-0.2.diff.gz
*t

     Tomas Pospisek
     sourcepole    -   Linux & Open Source Solutions
     http://sourcepole.com
     Elestastrasse 18,  7310 Bad Ragaz,  Switzerland
     Tel:+41 (81) 330 77 13,  Fax:+41 (81) 330 77 12