sources.list man page glitches

Section:
> The deb and deb-src types
first paragraph:
>       				...	 The  deb-src  type
>        describes  a debian distribution´s source code in the same
>        form as the deb type.  ...

uses a ´ (I see \264 even if you don't) where a ' (plain ASCII
apostrophe) was clearly intended.  This error is repeated subsequently
at least once.

section:
> URI specification
cdrom entry, last line:
>               program to create cdrom entires in the source list.
spot typo: entires for entries             ^^

final example:
>        architectures.  [Note this example only illistrates how to
>        use the substitation variable non-us is no  longer  struc-
>        tured like this]

illistrates -> illustrates
substitation -> substitution

and the sentence disintegrates into unintelligibility after the word
variable.  Perhaps the sentence was meant to end there and be followed
by a fresh one starting non-us, something similar to:

		...  [Note: this example only illustrates how to use
       the substitution variable.  It relates to an out-moded version
       of the non-us structure.]

Eddy.