apt-ftparchive question

Hi,

I want to create an upload system similar to the one used at debian
but with less functionnality. I do not need all used by Debian.

I got all the authentification system works fine. All files come in an
incomming directory and are pushed to the pool directory.

then when I want to generate the Packages, and the Contents files, I
got a problem.

I actually use this command:

apt-ftparchive packages  pool/main /dev/null

But this takes all different architecture and for all distribs (stable
testing unstable).

Is there an option to pass to apt-ftparchive for generating a file per
architecture and per distribution?

I read the manpage and search the Internet for such an answer but I
didn't find it.

So how do you generate such file on ftp-master?

thank you very much for your help.

Cheers

--
Sebastien J. Gross                |                   Debian GNU/Linux
sjg@debian.org                    |              http://www.debian.org