Re: splitting /var/lib/dpkg/status and handling desc translation (was: ddts notification)

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 07:06:25PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:
>
> > 1.) notification mails
> >     This is already fixed.
> >
> >     Verybody can stop the server to send this mails. And I send a
>
> Perhaps it would be nice to mention this in the notification mail

there is a mention in the notification mail. I quote:
!If you don't like this mail in future send mail to
!        grisu-td@auric.debian.org
!with the subject line
!        NONOTIFICATION <package> all
!Replace '<package>' with the package name.

But if somebody ask, I send this mail myself.

> (something like "If you don't want to receive these mails anymore, just
> send a mail to foo@ddts.debian.org")

Oh, nice. But now we don't have a ddts.debian.org domain.

Gruss
Grisu
Jaja. Die Heisenbergsche Unschaerferelation soll nur die Rechenfehler
der Simulationshardware verdecken.
  -- lutz@iks-jena.de (Lutz Donnerhacke) ueber simulierte Realitaet