Quoizel Lighting added to Five Rivers Furniture website

Five Rivers Home Furnishings is pleased to announce the availability of Quoizel products on our website.

( www.fiverivers.com )

We wanted to let lighting shoppers know that the service is online.

This is a new marketing method for us and we hope to be able to serve you in your lighting, home furnishing and decor needs.

We don't wish to spam you so if you have no interest in these products just reply with remove in the subject line.

Thanks

email us at sales@fiverivers.com