Apt-get Security suggestion

Is it possible to
have a new command be put with apt-get? My idea is "apt-get security-update"
That way, whenever there is a security update, like one recently with Zope,
you don't have to go to the Zope site and start over, or you don't have to
go looking for the latest security fix software update. It's also good
because you won't have to keep up with all the security advisories and it
makes keeping a secure system up to date with the latest security fixes very
easy, especially since there can be many of them at a time.

This answers the criticism that I've heard that Linux doesn't have a very
good model for distributing security fixes to the end user. Sure security
bugs can be found and fixed quickly, they say, but getting those fixes to
the end user is the difficult part. Hopefully my suggestion addresses that.

I originally sent this to the m68k list and they said that I should send
this to the maintainer of apt. I read through some of the wishlist items and
haven't seen anything like this, though it's already been demonstrated to me
that I simply have to edit my /etc/apt/sources.list to include the debian
security server security.debian.org. Perhaps the man pages could include
this fact? Or when debian discusses security on their web pages they could
say "We have a solution for getting security fixes to the end user easily,
unlike other distributions."

Thank you for all your efforts in making a great utility!

Russell

  _its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
  _it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"