Package leak...

Hi there,

I've just recently installed a Debian machine. Works well (of course...), but there's a little APT oriented thing, as well as I may allowed to think.
I've installed the whole system via the APT tool and DSELECT, and now I'm about to turn to the security side of the job. I removed the TELNET package, and tried to install the SSH pack. It gave me the error 'Some packages could not be installed. This mean that you have requested an impossible situation....' and so on.
Says that SSH depends on LIBSSL09, but LIBSSL09 is not installable, and not available via the SSH package install nor in a standalone 'APT-GET INSTALL LIBSSL09' command. Please help me to solve this, I don't want to shake apart the consistency of APT, I just managed to keep it by now...
I use security.debian.org and http.us.debian.org as APT's sources.

Looking for your kind answer.
Best

Pal Vig
overlord@fruttaelettronica.com
! DebianRules !

| This message may contain confidential and/or privileged     |
| information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to |
| receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,     |
| disclose or take any action based on this message or any    |
| information herein.  If you have received this message in   |
| error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail |
| and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.   |