Web Tools Awards Nomination

Hello,
Please route this to the appropriate press or marketing contact.

My name is Mana Tominaga, and I'm the associate products editor for Web
Techniques magazine. I'm pleased to inform you that Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 has
been selected for consideration for a Web Tools Award. The Web Tools Awards
recognize the most innovative products used in every stage of the Web
development and maintenance process: strategy, design, programming, and
infrastructure. Details are available at:
http://www.webtechniques.com/wtawards/2000/index.shtml

We would very much like to see someone from Debian at the ceremony, so that if
your product wins, we can present the award on stage. I need contact names, and
snail mail addresses ASAP so I can send you an official invitation. Or, you can
RSVP via email to me. For that, I'll need names, addresses, emails, and phone
numbers for each.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,
Mana Tominaga

Mana Tominaga
Associate Products Editor, Web Techniques
http://www.webtechniques.com
CMP Media
600 Harrison St. San Francisco, CA 94107
phone: 415-905-2782