Unidentified subject!

Hi,

I'm writing to let you know that we have updated our website recently( www.coal-ink.com ) Available is latest news on the coal industry, marker price information and a selection of latest import/export statistics. We will continue to improve and update this site in the future. Please let me know of any comments or suggestions you have. You may wish to add your website on to our links page or place a link to our website on your own page. Please feel free to forward this our link to anyone who is likely to be interested.

Kind regards,

Robert Lim

Email address: robert@coal-ink.com
Tel: (+44) 01730 265095
Fax: (+44) 01730 260044

If you have received this email in error, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.