Re: #60973 zope names itself Zope in the control

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 01:55:40PM +0100, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
> There was this case of siteaccess-zope using a wrong name, though, and
> maybe that made dpkg/apt corrupt the status file and therefore the files???

This might be, as I do see the following:

/var/state/apt/lists/* do only have packages with the name "zope"

/var/lib/dpkg/status and /var/lib/dpkg/available do have "Zope"

Now I fix this by editing /var/lib/dpkg/status, everything is fine and funny.
But as soon as I do another upgrade or install, the package name in the
status file is changed back to "Zope", again.

bye, Georg