apt compiles cleanly on solaris...

I just did another cvs co of the tree and it compiles cleanly on my box.  I
do have a lot of GNU tools compiled here though... maybe someone else can
try it on a less GNU-ified machine?

Also- (I guess this is a feature request...) would it be possible to have a
make install target with a $DESTDIR==/sup perhaps so that you can install it
somewhere in a tree to run outside of a debian environment?

/sup/bin
/sup/share/apt/methods

comes to mind...

Nils.

~/misc/debian/apt > file build/bin/apt-get
build/bin/apt-get:      ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1,
dynamically linked, not stripped
~/misc/debian/apt > uname -a
SunOS santana 5.7 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10