Re: apt-cdrom

i want to adapt it for my "patch cd" system, where you have a complete
multi-cd set, and a bunch of new cds that contain only the debs (and
source stuff) that have changed/added since the last cd...

i think (not knowing anything at all) that each time the user receives a
cd in the post, they apt-get update it, which updates a cache file which
can remember which cd (user enters cd number) the latest file is on and
can then ask for it...

so the adaption may need to be in the cache file and i'd like to improve
the multi-cd thing (why dont you just download all the files like ftp
method does? with enhancements of course).

Paul