Re: APT and SSH Method

Another interesting discovery I made with 0.3. The merging of the Packages file does not like blank tag lines, eg:
	Requires:
With no values.
The build system I wrote for SINA which does all the cvs checkout, builds, copies, package update and database (keeps trak of our deployed systems and diferences between builds) updates was a bit slack and inserted ALL fields even if they where not used. I have fixed this on my system now, but I wonder who else is slack with blank fields.

Scott

---
Scott Penrose - Developer
 Schoolsnet Australia Pty. Ltd.