Re: bugs 43368, 36253

On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> 43369: This problem has gone away; I think it has to do with corrupted lists
> because I cleared out /var/state/apt/lists and did an update.  I now hit
> bug 42569 instead.

Oops, disregard my last mail about gdb.

I think 42569 is fixed in CVS and maybe even the latest package. I'm not
sure we want to release the CVS version though because it has a nice
wizard and dialog for adding/editing sourcelist entries but it doesn't
save them yet, which will likely annoy people.

Havoc