feature request: convenient package inst from both stable and devel

I hope this is the correct mailing address for this email; I obtained it from
the maintainer list at the Debian web site.

One feature I would very much like to see in the packaging/distribution system
is a convenient way to select stable as my main distribution, with selected
packages that are rapidly being enhanced from devel.  If this already exists,
please forgive me.  If not, but this has already been requested many times
over, please just count this as another vote for the feature.  Thanks.

Sincerely,
A. Phillip Garcia
pgarcia@execpc.com