Greetings

Hello, Jason.  My name is Kirk Saranathan and I'm one of the engineers
at Corel working on the Corel Linux distribution.  I was given your
contact info by Wichert Akkerman.  I'm hoping to get some info from you
about the internals of apt so that I may modify (or create) a package
management front-end to use apt.  I'm currently reading the source on
the apt package and am still learning.  I read about a gnome frontend to
apt but haven't been able to find anything thus far (except for kpackage
which uses dpkg directly).  Could you point me in the right direction?

I hope we can work together to make debian packagement management easier
for the average Linux user.

- Kirk