Re: gnome-apt

In foo.debian-deity, you wrote:
> Hi!
> I tried to install gnome-apt_0.3.1_i386, but I'm missing the libraries
> libart2 (>= 1.0.2-1), libgnome32 (>= 1.0.2-1), libgnomesupport0 (>=
> 1.0.2-1), libgnomeui32 (>= 1.0.2-1)
>
> Are there any packages with these libraries and can you tell me, where I
> can find them?
> They do not appear in potato.

The required gnome packages are in the gnome staging area.  Use the
following sources.list line:

deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-staging-2 unstable main

As soon as the needed apt (0.3.2) makes it out of Incoming and into
potato, I'll move gnome-apt directly into the staging area, to help
avoid some of this confusion.

--
Any command with less than 48 switches is a Cat in the Hat book.
                                                  - E. Charters