Re: New release..

Ben Gertzfield wrote:

>     Mitch> Tis done.... thanks.
>
> Argh. You added a 'make startup' to the build target as well.
> Naughty, naughty, naughty!
>
> make startup is *already* in the configure target, which build-stamp
> depends upon. I'm removing your make startup call that you added.
>
> Really, I find running make startup by hand before building with
> dpkg-buildpackage much handier; otherwise the apt_0.3.2.tar.gz is
> messed up.

Doh!  That wasn't intentional.  I was expirimenting locally earlier
and forgot to ditch those changes.
(Late at night, not much sleep, standard excuses).
*blush*

-Mitch

Since I'm already embarrassed, I might as well ask...
What do you think of having a 'make configure' in the same place
I accidentally put 'make startup'.  The 'make startup' is evil
because it will always be run (unnecessarily) during each build.
But a 'make configure' shouldn't be run unless we have changed the
configure.in or aclocal.m4, which is presumably when we would want
them to run.