Re: FTP support

In foo.debian-deity, jgg@ualberta.ca wrote:
> I remember now, apt-get --version from your debs returned the wrong
> version string. I noticed you updated the config.in file but you didn't
> rebuild config.h. After you change config.in you should either rm -rf
> build or run 'make startup' to refresh the generated output.

'rm -rf build' is already in the debian/rules clean target.
Do you see any reason not to put 'make configure' in the debian/rules build?
It should do nothing if the configure.in has not been changed.
Relying on anyone (especially me) to run a command after a change
without giving an error message otherwise is just begging for problems.

-Mitch