Re: Gnome-apt hmm

On Jan 29, Havoc Pennington decided to present us with:

> > In the details window, Related, Special, and Other are blank.  Is this
> > intended?
>
> It's not finished. It's unclear what will go there, suggestions welcome.

Related is for Depends, Recommends, Suggests, Pre-Depends,
Conflicts and Enhances (I originally named it "Relationships"
but I agree "Related" is better).

Other is for any headers that we don't know - for example, if
someone implements Enhances, before Gdeb gets updated to show
Enhances in Related, it will go into Others.

Special was originally: Status, Installed Version (both of which
can't be easily found out from libapt-pkg IIRC), Architeture,
Source, Replaces and buttons to view the control files; in the
soon-to-exist Gdeb application (not gnome-apt) there would also
be a button to view .deb contents and one to install it. If
Special is empty, I assume Havoc moved some of the stuff
elsewhere (I still haven't managed to download all the gnome
stuff over my 2400 line to really run gnome-apt).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.