Fail Over

I'm happy to announce that the new CVS apt has support for a site failing
and an automatic retry of a backup site. You list all the sites in your
sources.list and get a result like:

faure{jgg}~/work/apt/build/bin#./apt-get -o debug::nolocking=true install xdm -d
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  xdm
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 115k of archives. After unpacking 280k will be used.
Err http://mirror.novare.net slink/main xdm 3.3.2.3a-7.1
  404 Not Found
Get:1 http://va.debian.org slink/main xdm 3.3.2.3a-7.1 [115k]
Fetched 115k in 4s (25.3k/s)

This one is a bit hard for me to test so can you guys go at it?

Thanks,