Re: apt: doesnt want to install apache-ssl

Apache-ssl has some known problems with dpkg, it likes to make it crash
and burn and do other unpleasent things...

Can you show me the status file entry for apache-ssl and show me the entry
for apache-ssl in one of the /var/state/apt/list files?

The other way it does that is if there is some odd conflict.. Install is a
wee bit too smart for it's own good.

Please, please try 0.1.16 which is being released as I speak, it has some
tweaks that may inmprove this situation, I would like to see the result.

Thanks,