Vacation

I'm moving back up to Edmonton Saturday morning which means from sometime
Friday for some undetermined period I will be unreachable :>

The telco will probably take a week or more to get a line installed and I
expect the cableco will take up to 3 weeks to get a modem in. If there is
something -really- urgent then I will be sortof-contactable mid next week.

About the only thing that needs doing is to halt va's cvs server
(/etc/init.d/cvsserver stop;killall -9 cvs) once every 5 days and erase
the cvs files from the temp directory.