Re: Uploaded apt 0.0.17-1 (source i386) to master

Hi,

	The version number of apt should be 0.0.17. No -1. This is a
 Debian only package. There is no diff.gz, and there is no
 orig.tar.gz. Chapter 5 of the packaging manual is pretty clerar about
  this. Also, numbering it this way breaks autocompiles use
  cvs-buildpackage ;-), which tends to be strict about version
  numbering.

	It used to be OK until 0.0.15 or thereabout, and then some one
 came and added Debian revision numbers, which is a bug.

	I have not filed a bug report, but I shall if you want me to.

	manoj
--
 You taught me language, and my profit on't is, I know how to
 curse. Caliban