Re: apt weirdness (fwd)

You'd think they'd have some provisions for retry...

Is this usefull manoj?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:57:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu>
To: Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: apt weirdness (fwd)

Do you follow deb-user?  I only parse by subject, but I know alot of
developers don't.

Brandon

                                    --+--
Brandon Mitchell <bhmit1@mail.wm.edu> | Debian Testing Group Status
PGP Key:   finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu |  http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/deb/
    Dijkstra probably hates me (Linus Torvalds, in kernel/sched.c)