Re: FTP Method

Hi,

	I have been looking at he bug reports. All of the issues are
 with stuff deep in the internals of the Net::FTP module, and I shall
 be taking this up with the authors.

	I shall be going to USENIX this week, and have been busy
 trying to get things done so I have free time during the
 meeting. I'll try and see what I can do about this then.

	manoj
--
 "The things to do are: the things that need doing: that /you/ see
 need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be