[storm@gate.net: Re: apt and multi CD]

----- Forwarded message from Scott Ellis <storm@gate.net> -----

> do you know of any attempts to make apt-get aware of
> multiple CDs during the install process?
>
> I'm trying to get dselects methods to cooperate with the
> upcoming multiple CD for binary hamm.

I don't think we have any real way to deal with multiple CDs with only one
drive.  I'd recomend sending mail to deity@lists.debian.org with your
question, I'm just the packager, I don't actually do much of the coding.

--
Scott K. Ellis <storm@gate.net>                 http://www.gate.net/~storm/

... I'm not on this list, so please CC any responses to me.  Or probably
jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca could contact me.

Thank you.

	Heiko