Re: apt 0.0.15

Hi,

	Ulp. I don't knoiw why this is happening. From what I gather,
 the syswrite is to the command handle of the FTP connection; which is
 getting closed for some reason. Most of this is happening in the guts
 of the Net::Blah.pm methods, which is not something that I control;
 and since I have not seen it on my machine (figures), it is hard for
 me to debug ....

	manoj
--
 "(The Chief Programmer) personally defines the functional and
 performance specifications, designs the program, codes it, tests it,