Re: 0.14

On Tue, May 26, 1998 at 12:05:16AM -0600, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Everyone, please ensure that the ftp method is mentioned in all the right
> places and Branden, it would be great to have the ftp.conf man page.

Okay.  I helped my girlfriend move this weekend and was offline for about
three days.

Of course, now I have to both update apt man pages and hurry up with
XFree86 3.3.2.2-1.

See what happens when you lose your net connectivity?

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  The first thing the communists do when
Purdue University                   |  they take over a country is to outlaw